About the Role
We are currently looking for a Production/Manufacturing Technician to work out of our site in Hallow, Worcestershire. You will be required to operate both CNC and manual equipment in a small production cell. This will involve working on various production tasks, applying good manufacturing practice (GMP), and in accordance with an ISO 13485 quality system. You will be required to ensure that the equipment is maintained according to the schedules and that the processes and inspections are fully documented according to the process plans. You will also be involved in the development and manufacturing of new or bespoke Medical Implants.
• Ensure full compliance of your work with Quality Management system.
• Carry out production operations within the manufacturing cell.
• Operate, monitor, and control CNC and manual processes.
• Complete critical records on the product and process - including inspection, sampling, testing, set up, housekeeping and maintenance.
• Complete document reviews (batch records, logbook, SOP’s) in a timely manner, which requires clarity, and accuracy.
• Assist with Goods in and goods out.
• Inspect and maintain the production equipment and control systems.
• Maintain company health, safety, and environmental standards.
• Assist in creation of SOP’s, risk assessments, COSHH assessments and training packages.
• Assist in validation projects and in the improvement activities.
• Ensure good manufacturing practices are maintained via good documentation.
• Prepare, clean, inspect, and maintain the equipment and facilities.
• Participate in all required company safety, training and quality audits as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience of Manufacturing Processes and disciplines.
Clear communication Skills – Verbal and Written.
Basic computer skills.
Understanding Health and Safety requirements.
Ability to work as part of a team.
Adaptability and commitment.
Experience working within a highly regulated environment.
Time served engineering disciplines.
Strong problem-solving skills.
Practical engineering skills.
Ability to assess and upgrade procedures and systems.
Good communication skills
About the Company
JointMedica was formed in 2000. We are a small autonomous business, working in friendly co-operation with respected orthopaedic surgeons, experienced engineers, and a variety of cutting-edge manufacturing facilities. We specialise in the creation of products that are highly innovative while at the same time meeting the heightened expectations of patients, along with the stringent quality and safety standards that apply to modern orthopaedic implants.