JointMedica is an Orthopaedic design and development ‘Think Tank’, with the aim to advance and disseminate new concepts which result in the creation of innovative Orthopaedic implants. Our objective is to form close relationships with key Orthopaedic Surgeons, empowering the creation of products that are highly innovative while at the same time meeting the heightened expectations of patients along with the stringent quality and safety standards that apply to modern Orthopaedic implants.
About the Role
All aspects of Customer Services and Export and Import of stock and orders. You will support the Customer Services and Supply Chain Supervisor and relevant team members through a variety of tasks related to stock control, purchasing, production planning, and order processing.
Assist in the continual improvement of the Customer Service and Supply Chain for JointMedica. To assist JointMedica in becoming a significant provider of Highly Advanced Orthopaedic implants, and a leader at the premium end of the Medical Device industry.
In supporting JointMedica management, the Customer Services & Supply Chain Administrator will help confirm that JointMedica listens to what customers want and ensure that the company responds in the most effective, relevant, and personal way. Success will be measured through agreed metrics as indicated in JointMedica’s QMS system and other customer feedback.
• Sales Order processing, from receipt of Purchase Order to dispatch and invoicing of orders.
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
• Create stock Purchase Orders through Sage 200
• Creation of non-stock Purchase Orders through Excel
• Importation of goods to include the completion of all relevant courier and customs paperwork where necessary,
• Package and dispatch of all outgoing goods, including the completion of all relevant courier and customs paperwork where necessary.
• Liaising with Suppliers and Sub-contractors for the timely delivery of goods
• Inputting Manufacturing forecasts into the MRP system.
• Creating of Bill of Materials for Manufacturing, and following through until completion
• Liaise with our Manufacturing Team to ensure stock requirements are readily available.
• Ensuring that collections by freight forwarders are made on schedule.
• Receipt of all stock through Sage 200, including electronic filing of paperwork
• Inventory control and stock-taking
• Receipting of all Stock and miscellaneous purchases through Goods in
· Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
· Thorough knowledge of Customs processes and paperwork
· Use of MRP system
· Ability to work on your initiative.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Computer literate in Microsoft Office
· Excellent administration skills
· NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
· ITIL® Training and Certification.
· Knowledge of Sage 200 and Sicon Manufacturing
£25,000 -£30,000 p.a. depending on experience and qualifications
How to Apply
Please send your CV with a cover letter stating your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org